TAKE ON ONE OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST ADVENTURES IN THE HEART OF AFRICA FOR CANCER SUPPORT SCOTLAND
Saturday 30th September 2017 – Tuesday 10th October 2017
We have partnered with Really Wild Challenges to take on the exhilarating heights of Mount Kilimanjaro and you can join us for this amazing once in a lifetime experience!
WANT TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO FOR CHARITY? READ ON…
Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the most impressive sights in Africa and climbing Kilimanjaro is a truly great challenge. Rising majestically from the Savannah lands of northern Tanzania, Kilimanjaro soars to a 5,895m high peak. It’s the highest mountain in Africa and the largest free-standing mountain in the world. The feeling you get as you climb Kilimanjaro and watch the sun rise over the vast African plains and distant volcanic peaks is truly an incredible experience. This is a great opportunity and one I feel sure you will not regret.
- The trip spans 11 days and includes international flights, accommodation, camping equipment and three meals a day on the trek.
- Over 95% of Really Wild participants have reached the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro and the average trek has a minimum of seven days on the mountain, giving you the best chance of reaching the top!
- Fly from Edinburgh or Glasgow (tbc) into Kilimanjaro International Airport and avoid lengthy land transfers across Kenya.
- Trek with some of the best local tour guides, soak up the local culture and immerse yourself in the beauty of northern Tanzania.
- Registration fee £395 (can be split into two payments)
- Minimum sponsorship is £3950
Conquer Africa’s highest mountain, an experience of a lifetime and raise vital funds to help us continue offering a range of therapies and other services to people affected by cancer to improve their physical, emotional and mental well-being.
Join Team CSS in this unforgettable challenge and raise funds for Cancer Support Scotland.
Contact Karen at email@example.com or call 0141 337 8199 for more information.
Register now at regonline.activeeurope.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1840250
To download the information pack click here Kilimanjaro info pack