Kiltwalk 2020 – Come and join #Team40!
Get together with friends, family or colleagues and put your best foot forward to support us in 2020! It’s our 40th birthday and we want to make our Kiltwalk team #Team40 the biggest yet! With 4 locations to choose from: Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee and Edinburgh and 3 distances to stride, stroll or wander there is something for every walker…..
And, did you know every penny you raise will be boosted by 50%?
The Kiltwalk is an amazing event and even better the Tom Hunter Foundation will top up the funds you raise for us by 50%! Join #Team40 and raise vital funds for Cancer Support Scotland.
About the Kiltwalk
4 locations and 3 distances: simply choose the one that is best for you
- Glasgow – Sunday 26 April 2020
- Aberdeen – Sunday 7 June 2020
- Dundee – Sunday 16 August 2020
- Edinburgh – Sunday 13 September 2020
- Wee Wander: 6 miles (approx.)
- Big Stroll: 13 miles (approx.)
- Mighty Stride: 26 miles (approx.)
Get in touch with Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place today!
Have a look at our video to see who you will be helping and why we need your support.