Do you want to learn to cope with life in a less reactive & calmer way, look after yourself and feel more relaxed?
This Mindfulness eight-week course is being delivered in the Edinburgh area only and for cancer patients undergoing cancer treatment or have done within the last eighteen months.
This course will:
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Help you cope when faced with stress.
- Teach you meditation techniques you can use in a busy life.
- Develop compassion and kindness towards yourself and others.
The course is delivered in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support and Yogamed and will take place in various library locations in Edinburgh and last for 2 hours each week; 10.30am-12.30pm
The 3 new courses for 2018 are:
- Monday 5th February – Monday 2nd April
- Monday 7th May – Monday 2nd July
- Monday 3rd September – Monday 29th October
To book a place please call 0141 337 8199/0800 652 4531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please watch our Mindfulness video for more information or contact Tina Gilbert on 07834 970 409, email email@example.com