Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Services: Macmillan @West Lothian Libraries
Macmillan@WestLothian offers anyone affected by cancer access to information and support.
Locations & times are detailed below:
- Bathgate Partnership Centre – Mon 10am-1pm and Thurs 1pm-3pm
- Carmondean Connected Library – Wed 11am-1pm and Thurs 1pm-3pm
- Strathbrock Partnership Centre – Wed 1pm-3pm and Fri 10am-12.30pm
- Fauldhouse Partnership Centre – Tues 10am-12noon
- Blackburn Partnership Centre Mon 1.30pm-3.30pm
The Bridge Counselling Service
The Bridge Counselling Service provides you with the opportunity to talk to someone who will listen with understanding. The service is a generic counselling service for adults (18+) and available to people across West Lothian.
Carers of West Lothian
Carers of West Lothian is a charitable organisation providing information, advice and support for all carers and people with learning and physical difficulties living in West Lothian.
Services are offered to unpaid carers including carers supporting someone with a cancer diagnosis.
- Counselling service for carers
- Understanding stress
- Emotional resilience and mindfulness courses throughout the year.
Call 01506 448000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.carers-westlothian.com
Breast Friends Charity
Breast Friends and Family aims to support patients through a breast cancer diagnosis, treatment and recovery. The charity is currently working closely with the Breast Care Nurses in the Oncology Unit at St John’s Hospital in Livingston.
For more information, visit www.breastfriendsandfamily.co.uk/our-mission/
West Lothian Breast Cancer Support Group
Call Nan MacDonald 01506 655739
Breast Cancer Care
The Moving Forward course
Call 0808 800 6000 or visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk/