We are always looking for people who are willing to donate some of their time to help those who have been affected by cancer. See below for all of our opportunities, from counsellors to fundraisers, complementary therapists to photographers.
We’re always looking for volunteer counsellors who are able to give up 3 hours per week to see people who have been affected by cancer, including families and carers. If you’re a qualified counsellor, a counsellor working towards their accreditation or a student counsellor with a minimum of 100 hours of face-to-face counselling experience please get in touch. We pay for 1.5 hours of external supervision per month.
We’re currently recruiting for the following locations:
West of Scotland
- Calman Centre, Glasgow – various days and times
- Glasgow Outreach Centres – various days and times
East of Scotland
- West Lothian – various days and times
- Craigmillar Library, Edinburgh – Monday 1pm-2pm and Thursday 11am-1pm
- Drumbrae Library, Edinburgh – Tuesday 11am-1pm and Thursday afternoons