Our work supporting those affected by cancer would not be possible without the generosity of people like you.
Every penny raised stays in Scotland, and last year, Cancer Support Scotland delivered 6,000 appointments for people with cancer, family members and carers across the country.
In order to sustain our services we have to continually raise £45,000 per month through legacies and fundraising as we receive no direct Scottish Government or NHS funding.
Donate via JustGiving
Below you can donate via Just Giving.
Click here to go to our JustGiving page where you can donate directly to us.
Donate by post
It’s easy to make a donation by post – send a crossed cheque or postal order made payable to Cancer Support Scotland and send it to:
Cancer Support Scotland
Calman Centre, 75 Shelley Road, Gartnavel
Glasgow, G12 0ZE
How your money helps:
- £8 can help our therapists purchase essential materials for their appointments such as massage oils, candles and relaxation music.
- £24 can ensure someone receives a Talking Therapy from one of our trained counsellors.
- £27 can help someone affected by cancer receive complementary therapy at a time when they really need it.
- £82 can pay for someone to receive a Complementary Therapy at a local library service one day a week.
- £162 means that any of our Support Groups can pay for a specialist in any area of the cancer field to come and visit them and speak on an important issue to them.
- £248 can help pay for an already trained Complementary Therapist to receive additional training so they can treat someone who has had a cancer diagnosis. This will mean that more people can receive complementary therapies in their area and more therpaists will have additional skills.
- £1,050 is what is required to start up a Support Group. This takes into account staff time required, venue costs, material costs and any travel expenses incurred.
- £5,000 this is what we need to launch our Hair and Nail Advisory Service within our new centre. We will have a purpose-built salon where people can receive a treatment and also receive advice on how to care for their hair and nails at home.