We rely on the generosity of our supporters to fund the essential work that we do.
In order to sustain our services we have to continually raise money through legacies and fundraising as we receive no Government funding. We are incredibly grateful to everyone who supports us. It costs around £45,000 per month to provide our services to anyone affected by cancer - your donation, large or small, can help to make a real difference to their lives.
Donate Via Paypal
Donate below via Paypal. All you need is your credit card details or if you have a paypal account you can donate with one click of a button!
Donate via Virgin Money
Below you can donate via Virgin Money Giving. If you have an account then just sign in and you can donate easily!
Click here to donate via our Virgin Money Giving page.
Donate via JustGiving
Below you can donate via Just Giving. If you have an account then just sign in and you can donate easily!
Click here to go to our JustGiving page where you can donate directly to us.
Donate by post
It’s easy to make a donation by post - send a crossed cheque or postal order made payable to Cancer Support Scotland and send it to:
Cancer Support Scotland Centre
75 Shelley Road, Gartnavel Complex
Donate by phone
If you have a smart phone call us on 0141 337 8199 to donate over the phone
How your money helps:
- £8 can help our therapists purchase essential materials for their appointments such as massage oils, candles and relaxation music.
- £24 can ensure someone receives a Talking Therapy from one of our trained counsellors.
- £27 can help someone affected by cancer receive complementary therapy at a time when they really need it.
- £82 can pay for someone to receive a Complementary Therapy at a local library service one day a week.
- £162 means that any of our Support Groups can pay for a specialist in any area of the cancer field to come and visit them and speak on an important issue to them.
- £248 can help pay for an already trained Complementary Therapist to receive additional training so they can treat someone who has had a cancer diagnosis. This will mean that more people can receive complementary therapies in their area and more therpaists will have additional skills.
- £1,050 is what is required to start up a Support Group. This takes into account staff time required, venue costs, material costs and any travel expenses incurred.
- £5,000 this is what we need to launch our Hair and Nail Advisory Service within our new centre. We will have a purpose-built salon where people can receive a treatment and also receive advice on how to care for their hair and nails at home.