THE HEEL APPEAL IS BACK!
Each year the Heel Appeal keeps growing and raising more money for the centre. In the first year we raised over £6,000 and last year we raised a whopping £11,000! So we are hoping to make this year even bigger and better...but we need YOUR support!
The Heel Appeal reflects the saying ‘to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes’ - in this case it is for those who have been affected by a cancer diagnosis. You can take on the walk in memory of a loved one, wear your wackiest shoes to make it a personal challenge or just join in with the fun supporting your local community charity!
What can you look forward to this year...
- Take in Glasgow's iconic West End
- Face painting - don't worry we checked: they do adults too!
- Music once back at the centre
- Raffle prizes to be won
- A prize will be given to the person who has the most likes and shares on a picture of their shoes they will be sporting for the event as long as they use the hash tags #shoefie, #heelappeal and #cancersupportscotland
- Heel Appeal Champion - Could you or do you know someone who could be our champion to start the walk? If you would like to make a nomination, get in touch with Karen.
For more information keep an eye on this web page and our Facebook page.
Please note registration is £5 and that we ask all participants to raise a minimum of £40 per person. Remember kids go free!
The funds that you raise will make a huge difference to cancer patients and their families using our service. They will be able to access the complementary, counselling and podiatry services free of charge.
To register simply fill in the form below and pay the £5 registration fee via Paypal/Credit Card.